ARC 2022 Signatory Organizations
Learn more about ARC signatory period & how to become a signatory organization below!
Signatory period information
How to become a signatory?
Becoming an ARC signatory organization is very simple – review and complete the annual survey during the signatory period! Our next signatory period will take place in 2024!
What is the annual survey?
The annual survey is built to evaluate our sector’s progress regarding our collective commitments to the Anti-Racism Framework (learn more about the Framework here). This survey is available on an annual basis to allow organizations in Canada’s international cooperation sector to (re)evaluate, (re)new and (re)commit to anti-racism work.
Based on the survey submissions, our team behind the scenes (the taskforce) elaborates the Annual Report that present information and sector trends in a confidential manner, providing a sector-pulse on anti-racist efforts!
New reporting cycle!
The new reporting cycle will include a bi-annual rotation, with a full Collective Commitment report developed and published every two years and a shorter pulse survey and report developed and published every other year.
Pulse survey year
Collective Commitment report year
- New survey format – Shorter survey of 10 to 15 questions related to key indicators of progress;
- Various opportunity through the year to consolidate your Anti-racism commitment and implement the recommendations through trainings, working groups and affinity groups;
- The next Report Launch will be in September 2023!
- This will be a report similar to 2021, 2022 reports;
- Full, regular survey to extensively evaluate your organizational progress building on existing Collective Commitment questions and indicators of progress;
- The next Collective Commitment report will be published in 2024!